Parietal develops data-intensive applications with a focus on distributed computing, web service architectures, and data visualization.
We work with clients in diverse domains including:
- Human Rights
The Parietal team is composed of past and present core developers of several popular open source libraries including:
Our services include…
- Spatial Analysis using Open Source GIS Packages as well as Raster and Vector-based Spatial Analysis
- Machine Learning Solutions using the Scientific Python stack with technologies like Pandas, TensorFlow, and SciKit Learn
- Data Management Best Practices
- Advanced analytics with Spark, Hadoop & Hive
Custom Web Applications & Services using:
- Robust backends using Django Rest Framework, PostgreSQL, and Amazon Web Services
- Turnkey application development including wireframes, graphic design, and implementation.
Automation & CI / CD
- Containerization of existing applications using technologies like Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Streamline testing and deployment of critical web applications and services.